Join Operation Homefront in recognizing the 100th celebration of Veterans Day on November 11, 2019 and we’re asking our partners, the corporate community, and their employees, to Raise Your Hand in support.
Help Operation Homefront raise $111,119 in honor of all who have served, and are still serving.
Challenge your employees to donate $11 to Operation Homefront with the goal of raising $11,000:
Companies can match the $11,000, or make up the difference if the employee giving doesn’t hit goal.
- Companies interested in having a monetary vested interest will sign a simple LOA with Operation Homefront.
- Corporate gifts (match or making up the difference) should be mailed to the Operation Homefront address on the signed LOA.
Why should you raise your hand?
- Employee engagement is a driving factor in corporate partnerships – this provides an opportunity for your employees to make a direct, tangible impact on Operation Homefront’s programs, and the military families we serve.
- Participating companies will be included in the Raise Your Hand social media plan (inclusion in at least 1 RYH social post)
- Veteran’s Day kicks off high year-end giving – an important time for Operation Homefront to raise unrestricted funds to support our mission
Download a pdf of the initiative to share with your team.